25.05.16
During week 11 I worked with a team on finalizing the 'Wasted' pavilion. The pavilion design really benefited from my material test with inner tubes during the week prior and we were able to incorporate them into the physical execution to enhance the overall stability of the structure. I really enjoyed having a physical model to work on as well as digital executions. By helping to build and then having the model in front of me it became a lot easier to envision how the pavilion would work both structurally and aesthetically on a full scale. Overall the designed is pretty well finalized and fits well into the brief and other pavilions that our studio has created. After speaking with Nick I plan to edit the written component of our submission so that it reflects a description of a finished product. The pavilion is really successful and after working on the Wasted brief in earlier stages I'm really happy with how the final result has come together.
No comments:
Post a Comment